Are you a mover and a shaker, with a desire to drive the direction of technology innovation of the future?
Strategic Staffing Solutions client – privately owned US Company – EXADEL – is the leading software and technology provider, pioneering innovations in mobile platform development, mobile apps, and large-scale business applications. Exadel headquarters are in the heart the California’s Silicon Valley. Company’s development centers span from California to Eastern Europe. Company’s culture is like that of a startup, and technologists are the best.
Currently Exadel is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
QA TEST ENGINEER (MANUAL)
We are looking for Manual QA Engineer that like to stay on the leading edge of technology and can be integral in the design and implementation of highly specialized systems for our customers. You will work on fascinating projects involving cutting-edge technology with real-world use and direct customer feedback. You will have the possibility to work on different projects in the future, if the current one is not driving you further anymore or you are needed elsewhere with your expertise.
- 3-5 years of software QA experience – Manual testing.
- Knowledge of at least one current mobile operating system (preferred).
- Thorough knowledge and experience with test plan creation, unit, integration, and functional testing techniques.
- Experience of using terminal, source control systems such as svn or git, IDEs such as Xcode or Eclipse, test management systems such as Zephyr or TestRail, and defect tracking system such as Jira or Trac.
- Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Unparalleled communication and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Very good communication skills. Capable of interfacing with clients and managing their demands and expectations.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Out-of-box thinking.
- Interesting projects. Possibility to agree on the project dedicated for you according to your competencies. Numerous choices of new projects.
- Rewarding salary.
- International colleagues.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Career growth.