Responsible for developing and implementing real estate projects. Within this fast paced environment, this position must handle multiple assignments and meet designated deadlines with great attention to detail and capital expenditure. Projects may include: development, acquisition, due diligence and maintenance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for coordinating all aspects of development, acquisition, due diligence and maintenance.
• Provides “turn-key” project management skills to ease the workload of operational teams.
• Support Fund manager in analysis of existing portfolio of assets (office and/or industrial) which includes business plan preparation, developing monthly cash flow projections, monthly and/or quarterly reporting, oversight of third party service providers, capital plan oversight, business plan execution, and ultimate disposition of real estate assets.
• Evaluate lease and other investment opportunities by preparing discounted cash flow models and other financial analyses using Excel.
• Assist in the development and presentation of real estate and other investment summaries for recommendations to senior management for approval.
• Interface with intermediaries and operating partners to collect and evaluate asset and portfolio level financial information.
• Assist with disposition efforts of real estate assets including transaction management and closing support.
• Conduct in depth market and portfolio analyses; understand industry trends.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Academic background - finance, real estate, accounting or math background preferred
• .Successful contract negotiation skills.
• Minimum two years experience in related field with asset management and transaction experience in office or industrial product types preferred.
• Strong conceptual, analytical and managerial skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
• A desire to excel.