Alliance for Recruitment is hiring our next generation of Recruitment Consultants and we are looking for trainee Recruiter to join us in our Kaunas office. This is full time temporary (3-months) position with the benefit of a structured training and development program.
Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role focused on delivering excellence to our clients and candidates. You need a lot of energy and drive to be successful. No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships;
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients;
- Screening and interviewing;
- Doing various task related to recruitment.
- A strong record of achievement (could be academics / sport / internships / part time work);
- A desire to want to stand out from your peers;
- Experience of setting and achieving personal goals;
- A winning attitude;
- Ability to learn from your mistakes.
- Full training program;
- 1:1 Mentoring;
- Extremely friendly colleagues;
- Career possibilities
We are looking for individual who can demonstrate the following:
You may be in your final year of bachelor’s studies or have recently finished university, but your desire for success is more important to us.