Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) with 31 locations in U.S and 7 in Europe is a Supplier of Managed Services, IT solutions & Services and Staffing for many international companies across US and Europe.
Our client, a global company with 200 locations all around the world is expanding its team in Lithuania and is currently looking for:
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (CONTRACT)
Recruiter's responsibilities will include:
- Leading development and implementation of recruitment and selection efforts by placing ads, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screen, interviewing candidates, and extending job offers
- Producing reports such as weekly staffing report, applicant status log, etc.
- Maintaining current sourcing relationships and developing new sourcing strategies
- Performing other related work as required or requested.
- Excellent English (both spoken and written)
- Experience in HR or Recruitment field
- Strong interpersonal communication, written and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, and Web).
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work.
- An interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems.