Strategic Staffing Solutions client – Zenedge – is a leading, global provider of cloud-based, artificial intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions. Zenedge solutions are powered by proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, inspecting web traffic in real-time, identifying threats and behavior anomalies and dynamically updating security postures accordingly – enabling enterprises to take an adaptive and proactive approach to securing their networks. Zenedge protects over 800,000 web applications and networks for organizations in eCommerce, Education, Energy, Entertainment, Financial Services, Gaming, Government, Healthcare, Media and Technology industries.
Currently Zenedge is expanding its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Ruby on Rails Developer
You will work closely with the product owner on developing the product features for our products in an agile team and will work using pairing, pull request based code reviews, automated testing and continuous integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technical related degree or equivalent experience.
- Passionate about technology.
- Ability to write maintainable, clean and efficient code.
- Fluent in Ruby and Rails.
- Good experience in TDD or BDD.
- Fluent Git.
- Comfortable with the UNIX/Linux command line.
- Experience of working in an Agile (scrum or Kanban).
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written.
Technology stack important for this position:
- Ruby 2.3/edge; Rails 4.x/edge.
- Postgress and Elastic.
- Test driven development with RSpec and Cucumber.
- Redis, Sidekiq, Kafka.
- Jquery, slim, scss, coffeescrip.
- Great working conditions in young and friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Social benefits.
- Snacks, coffee and tea at the office.
- Unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities at the Cybersecurity market.
- Regular social events.