The Sales Manager will be responsible for sales of the Company's products and services by finding, developing and managing new and existing customers directly or via partners throughout Lithuania. The role will involve acting as the primary liaison between the customer and the Company ensuring timely, high quality responses to technical and business related matters. The Sales Manager will be developing and directing the execution of sales that is designed to penetrate the telecom and industrial market. Other responsibilities will include preparing sales plans and sales forecasts with sales management, along with submitting regular progress reports against objectives.
- Sales or working experience in the telecom or energy market
- In depth knowledge of telecom operators and technologies, brief knowledge about telecom and industrial power supply systems.
- Experience in selling system level products & services to communication providers
- Demonstrated track record of success in selling within these markets
- A strong understanding of sales and partnership development
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
- Advanced English.
We offer you a challenging, interesting and rewarding job in a growing company with great future potential.