- The main daily work is about following up the performance in a uniformed security concept and verify that handling of the concept are in line with requirements.
- Responsible for implementing the centralised requirements for security and the follow up of them.
- Management includes hiring, training, and coordinating work schedules of all security personnel to ensure a secure environment at all times.
- Responsible for a risk management assessments, as well as ensuring compliance with local, state and federal guidelines regarding emergency and security.
- Security managers also cooperates with local law enforcement to assist investigations of accidents, thefts, and property loss.
- Applicants shall have a minimum of 5 years experience of being responsible for security risks, or 5 years in an industrial company, or equivalent.
- Investigation or audit skills as well as experience in training and development of training concepts are preferred skills.
- International Project Management experience in capacity building programs is a benefit for applicant.
- Good English skills.
- Challenging job in successfully working international company.
- Learning environment.
- Proper work conditions, fixed a competitive salary.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your resume and cover letter specifying job title to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The most eligible candidates will be informed and invited for an interview.
10 August 2011