About the Role:
As a Senior Account Manager in the Accounting department of the Private Equity and Real Estate (PERE) department your role will encompass all facets of PERE accounting processes and life cycles for fund structures.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Coordinating the administration of and accounting services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of portfolios of PE/RE clients which hold a diverse portfolio of investments.
- Ensuring the reporting packages, financial statements and consolidated reports are in accordance with the defined accounting standards, formats and procedures.
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with clients, auditors, tax advisors and other third parties. Meeting the expectations of clients and adhering to deadlines.
- Supervising staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed by the team.
- Planning team resources in line with business demands, participating in the recruitment and selection process, leading, coaching, developing and appraising employees within the team in order to motivate personnel.
- Constant provision of existing processes and looking for efficiencies.
- Must have an excellent command of English, a second language would be useful.
- Accountancy or business administration degree qualification essential.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting, audit or similar experience and matching managerial skills.
- Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.