As a Senior Accountant in an experienced and dynamic team you will provide top quality accounting services to our clients, you will report directly to Account Manager. This role will suit engaged and customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
Job Duties in Brief:
- General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements. As well prepare consolidations on the group structures;
- Assist Account Manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines;
- Support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors;
- Assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting;
- Have very good command of both written and spoken English;
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.