Baltic Assist is a virtual company which provides financial services for Scandinavian companies. Baltic Assist has been rapidly growing its accounting department and expanding the portfolio of accounting services in the region. The company is currently looking for a senior accountant who could join our virtual team and add value to our customers.
- Booking of bank transactions and reconciliation of accounts according to with local and industry specific accounting requirements;
- Providing support to business partners/customers;
- Managing and coaching junior team members;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- University degree in accounting/finance or related studies;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of finance experience;
- Good team work skills;
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written);
- Experience working with different accounting programs.
- Competitive compensation;
- Opportunity to work with number of Europe’s most innovative companies;
- Join youthful and ambitious Baltic Assist team;
- Freedom to choose whether work virtually or in the office;
- Business trips.