Are you willing to join Danske Bank as a Senior Consultant and take a strong responsibility indeveloping and delivering internally AML/CTF blended-training programs?
You have an opportunity to become part of Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL), which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers.
- As a Senior Consultant, you will be a part of a Training and Competency Development Team within AML Customer Service Delivery, very much focusing on related AML/CTF activities.
- You will take a meaningful role in supporting the AML Customer Service Delivery employees with various AML/CTF competency development activities to grow and sustain their AML/CTF awareness.
- You will be preparing AML/CTF training material and delivering innovative AML/CTF training solutions for the employees of AML Customer Service Delivery.
- You will be participating in AML/CTF projects on behalf of AML Customer Service Delivery.
- You will be advising managers and other colleagues in a scope of AML/CTF competencies area.
- You will be generating new ideas in AML/CTF area.
- You will be working independently as well as collaborating with multinational colleagues.
- Main workplace will be located in Vilnius GSL office together with Training and Competency Development Team, combined with some travelling to Nordic countries.
- Proven experience in AML/CTF area for 3+ years.
- Strong consulting and advice skills.
- Ability to take initiative, issues solve and interact with all levels of management.
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy.
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Fluent English both in written and verbal.
- Working experience in a Financial institution.
- Excellent business training delivery skills.
- One of the leading Global Service Centres in Lithuania.
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed.
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences.
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture.
Experience with the following considered as an advantage: