We are now searching for Senior Fraud Analyst to strengthen our Data & Advanced Analytics team.
Position is located in Vilnius.
If your previous experience are from companies whose operations are related to debt collection, consumer financing sector, market analysis and research, telecom companies, insurance then you will be the person who would be suitable for this job.
The main responsibilities:
- • Fraud analysis, including development and maintenance of models (e.g., fraud identification scorecards) and risk rules,
• Keeping and maintaining findings for data mining and identification of trends and patterns,
• Writing reports, and documenting evidence, findings, and recommendations,
• Coordinating and assisting on proposed decisions and actions to be taken as a result of fraud invetsigation,
• Data mining and analysis,
• Development and automation of reports and KPIs alert system.
Requirements for successful candidate:
- • Minimum 3 years of prior working experience as Fraud Analyst is a must. In addition, prior work experience as risk analyst, data analyst, or risk/business controller is a great bonus.
• MSc. or PhD in “hard” sciences, Math, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Finance or Economics.
• Understanding and knowledge of Fraud related risk rules and systems is required.
• Solid experience working with R, SQL, large data sets, Excel, and KPIs management.
• Knowledge and experience of more advanced statistical methods, including modelling is required.
• We value a person with interest in programming languages and curiosity towards new technology.
• Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Candidate’s desired personal characteristics:
- • Ability to work independently and respond quickly to changing circumstances and situations.
• A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and maintain quality of services delivered.
• A “can do” flexible work ethic with willingness to develop new skills.
- • International company and environment.
• Stable remuneration, social guarantees.
• Career in publicly held company.
• Career growth possible at Group level.
• Chance to develop your analytical, IT, language and other skills.
• Business trips, experience exchange, team events.
• Space for creativity and new ideas, no corporate limitations.
• Job in a professional and friendly team.
• Opportunities to apply skills internationally and learn from world class specialists.