ISS is a company that was founded in 1901 in Denmark and today has branches in over 70 countries, the turnover of over 10,5 billion euros and employs over 500 000 people. ISS Lietuva is consolidated company that has been offering integrated facility services such as office support, cleaning, technical maintenance, catering, health and safety, security and others.
We are looking for a self driven and results oriented Senior Health and Safety specialist who could lead H&S services in the company.
- Organise health and safety activities in the company making sure that our employees have a safe working environment;
- In a confident and passionate manner educate managers and colleagues on H&S questions;
- Provide high standard health and safety services to our customers;
- Implement health and safety standards that are required by our international clients and ISS global health and safety policies;
- Ensure that local legislation on health and safety is followed;
- Implement risk assessment processes and prevention procedures;
- Analyse key performance data and communicate results to the organisation;
- Fill and update necessary H&S documentation;
- Coach other team member;
- Proactively generate new ideas.
- Higher education in technical sciences, engineering or related field;
- 3+ years experience in a similar position;
- Strong communication skills;
- Eagerness to constantly learn new things in H&S;
- Attention to details;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent English language skills, Russian language knowledge – advantage
- Drivers licence B category
- Experience in an international company would be an advantage.
- Work environment where Health and Safety is a priority worldwide;
- International health and safety standards;
- Opportunity to join our team and support our vision to become the greatest service organisation in the world;
- Unique experience with international clients;
- A team and support of professionals;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Extra curriculum activities in the company.