Start-up project developing web products for South-East Asia and Persian Gulf Countries is currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Manager to support development of one of the most important directions – Advertisement solution.
The project started two years ago and launched the first version of browser which has been significantly developed since that time and the new version has been published recently for testing.
The browser should become a core part of a larger Internet ecosystem with a range of new service offerings to the market needs.
Currently the team in Vilnius consists of 13 people with different IT experience that supported launch of the browser with different services on iOS, Android, macOS and Windows platforms.
All products developed by the team in Vilnius are supported (content provision, marketing, etc.) by team of 8 members in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The project is focused on a rapid growth due to its innovative potential and back-up investments.
Senior Product Manager (Advertisement) will report directly to the Project CEO and will be accountable for taking care of the Advertisement solution development as a subproject inside of our Project.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- After you become part of our team and after you will spend some time on getting more information about the market, users etc., you will create an Ad Solution concept which should be approved by the Project CEO and investors.
- The concept should be similar to a short business plan which describes potential users, markets, development stages, solutions, required resources and potential sources of revenue.
- After the concept is approved you will lead the team the develop the product within the approved budget and terms.
- After the product is launched you will be responsible for its management and further growth.
- Team leading, strategic thinking, and ability to catch new ideas from different sources, prove and implement them on time are essential in this role.
- 5+ years of ad network experience (Project management, Sales, Analytics etc.)
- Ability to plan and schedule all business activities
- Ability to be a leader with understanding and readiness to account and report.
- Proven experience in leadership role of IT/Internet products
- Knowledge of IT trends
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Languages: English
- Ability to travel long distance (Malaysia)
Competitive salary plus negotiable bonus depending on the project annual results.