Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) with 31 locations in U.S and 7 in Europe is a Supplier of Managed Services, IT solutions & Services and Staffing for many international companies across US and Europe.Our client in Vilnius, a leading provider of technology solutions across the globe, is currently looking for:
Senior Systems Administrator
- Operate, build, improve and support solutions for process tracking/ticketing/auditing, collaboration, automation and system integration.
- Full life-cycle of installation, including upgrades, troubleshooting and system maintenance.
- Identify data requirements and collect all relevant data needed to analyze a problem, situation or issue; consider reliability of data and sources before utilizing and referencing.
- Track and monitor multiple aspects of a project simultaneously (e.g., project deadlines, performance to specifications and requirements).
- Recommend and complete detailed solutions to problems.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Technical Application Support, Application Administration or similar position.
- Experience with any of the following technologies/tools: JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Remedy ITSM, CMDB, ADDM or Orchestrator.
- Experience working in Windows environment.
- Application management experience: support, troubleshooting, monitoring, installations, configurations, integrations etc.
- Experience in Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Good understanding of IT operations and IT organization processes.
- Experience in identifying data requirements and collecting relevant data.
- Fluent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Certifications related to the discipline are meritorious.
- Application ownership experience is meritorious.
- Private health care insurance package.
- Various office perks, e.g. gym membership, food, drinks and snacks in the office, break out areas.
- Team buildings and other annual company events.
- Dynamic team, work in an international environment.