- Assist during execution of device repair and overhaul jobs;
- Overhaul device components in workshop and at site/on board the ship;
- Independently perform inspection/defect detection and smaller device repairs;
- Define the grounds for malfunction and rectify defects, maintain test runs of the equipment and ship systems, test and adjustment of auxiliary mechanisms;
- Measure device parts and components;
- To support Service Engineers as required;
- Promote Wärtsilä Products and Services.
- Mechanical, technical or equivalent education;
- Working experience and knowledge of main types of engines and auxiliary equipment;
- Good quality and safety knowledge;
- Teamwork skills;
- Communication skills and customer orientation;
- Able and willingness to travel;
- English language skills.
- Reporting skills;
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Challenging and stable work in a innovative and international company.