Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Engineer (Java) in Payment Systems
You will work in independent agile team delivering state of the art payment solutions for future banking/FinTech in strategic international PSD2 (The Second Payments Service Directive) and OBS (Open Banking Standard) projects.
- Delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions
- Ensuring that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Disrupt our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- Transforming and adapting legacy systems to a new and modern platform
- Bachelor or master degree in IT
- 3+ years experience in developing micro services/Web applications using Java technologies
- Any experience of tools, technologies and platforms we are using in daily work (as advantage):
- DevOps tools, Jenkins, Docker, RedHat OpenShift
- Message brokers: RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, Kafka
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and excellent command in English
- Java certifications (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Open minded team always ready to listen and follow most innovative ideas
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank