The primary role of IT Service Management (ITSM) Team Leader is to ensure smooth provisioning of the agreed IT services in full scope and within agreed time scales; the role covers leveraging team resources, ensuring cross-skilling, knowledge base sharing and applying best practice across the team; they also are accountable for team members’ development and day-to-day activities management.
Team Leader acts as the prime contact for our clients in managing quality of the provided services by ensuring business driven service level agreements are surpassed while delivered in most efficient method; to achieve that Team Leader will provide support to ITSM team members in their daily tasks and mentor so individuals would develop and perform at their best.
We expect Team Leader to be able to challenge and drive process improvements; would be responsible for smooth on-boarding and delivery of the service; support the team with business specific knowledge.
TransUnion Lithuania Team
TransUnion is a worldwide risk and information solutions provider, with a headquarters in USA, that has been operating in Lithuania for more than seven years. The main responsibilities of the TransUnion Lithuania team in Kaunas is to develop innovative technological products and support client faced products and underpinning IT infrastructure.
ITSM team are providing Service Desks, user access management, local user support, change, assets and capacity management to our client - TransUnion UK. The processes are based on ITIL best practice and need thorough guidance on implementation excellency and metrics management. The team consists of eleven (including you) talented individuals.
Our office is located on the Nemunas Island within the Zalgiris Arena. Currently, there are about 200 software and database developers, test analysts and IT support engineers, identity verification and fraud prevention, data and consumer service analysts working at our office.
We expect from you:
- Have experience working in leading roles at Service Desk
- Have experience working in leading roles at Enterprise control and Monitoring centre or similar
- Have proven record of using various managing techniques to empower the team to fulfil their potential
- Have at least one-year experience in managing and mentoring individuals next to you
- Hold prime accountability for aligning the team with the customer requirements and business goals
- Take active participation in agreeing, monitoring, reporting against and managing business driven service key metrics
- Build trust and long-term relationships with business managers
- Act as primary point of escalation for service/people related issues
- Work relentlessly on service improvements and delivery excellency
- Ensure service delivery on a day to day basis
Would be extra good if you would:
- Be certified in ITIL Service Management v 2.0 or above framework
- Have experience in IT Service Management (incidents, change, problem processes);
- Have experience in delivering and improving Enterprise systems management.
- Have formally recognised people developing and mentoring skills and experience
- Be certified in LEAN, six-sigma or similar process improvement methodologies
- Be graduated in IT or related area
- Have experience in improving services based on service metrics
- Have understanding about payment card industry (PCI), General Data Protection (GDPR) Act or Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX) Act.
- A chance to be a part of highly motivated team and collaborate with high performing professionals;
- Clear career progression path guidelines;
- Access to a community of talented individuals to learn from;
- Health insurance package;
- Team building and company events;
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses;
- Employee referral program;
- An option to book your ticket in Kaunas ‘Žalgiris‘ arena sky-box!