Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Team Manager for the moonshot, Future Financing
About the role
Let’s not focus on the formal titles, but if you’re a confident team leader with a can-do attitude, striving for professional excellence, please read on.
We offer the opportunity to be the Team Manager in the Danske Bank moonshot, Future Financing.
We are looking for an experienced Team Manager with a profound understanding of software development and great people management and collaboration skills.
Your team is everything: their success is your success, and you nurture your people and their assignments to get the best of them and deliver the best for your stakeholders. You are positive and engaging and you create an environment in which everybody is motivated to succeed.
You are very structured in the way you work and plan. Further, you possess excellent communication skills and it comes natural to you to be transparent in the way you work. You have HR management of your team members aligned with the department’s goals and objectives.
- You are great at what you do and you can easily demonstrate your skills
- You have experience with IT leadership 1-3 years
- You have C# and/or REACT experience (either as a leader or as a Professional)
- You have the ability to develop the team members’ professional capabilities
- You are structured and good at planning and follow up
- You are transparent in ways of working – you are a person who easily build trust.
- You communicate clearly, are always approachable and helpful
- You see solutions instead of problems – you possess a “can do attitude”.
- You have experience in hiring IT developers.
- Preferably you possess knowledge about CMMI and ITIL.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank.