The Technical Writer will produce documentation for new product and product upgrade releases. In fulfilling these responsibilities, the Technical Writer will:
- Conduct research through interviewing subject matter experts and experimenting with software functionality in varying stages of development.
- Author all types of content — conceptual, procedural, and reference.
- Create illustrations of product components and their operation.
- Two to six years of professional experience in technical writing.
- Excellent command of the English language, written and verbal.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate highly technical, complex subjects.
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills.
- Capacity for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with help authoring systems.
- University degree with an academic concentration in English or technical communication preferred.
- Experience with CAD software such as MicroStation or AutoCAD is a plus.
Bentley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colleague Service Recognition Awards
For continuous service, colleagues are given special recognition on their 3, 5, 10 and 20 year anniversary of joining the Bentley team. Along with a
certificate of appreciation each colleague is presented with a gift of their choosing.
Colleague Recognition Awards
Each year Bentley acknowledges the outstanding performance of colleagues worldwide who consistently perform as positive role models in support of
our users and mutual goals. Recognized at our annual formal Bentley Gala, a series of nine awards are given to deserving colleagues whose actions
made a significant impact on the company over the previous year.
Quarterly Incentive Program
Our quarterly incentive compensation program serves to reward colleagues for their work year round. Based on a comprehensive evaluation, combined
with Bentley’s quarterly performance, colleagues are compensated each quarter- as opposed to a traditional annual bonus.
Be Communities Superstar
Be Communities is a web site that has been created for the world’s infrastructure communities to connect, communicate and learn from each other.
Periodically, we reward Bentley colleagues whose contributions on Be Communities are outstanding with a bonus, thus encouraging our colleagues to
stay as closely connected to our users as possible by being active on the web site.