Provides technical support services to customers (internal) including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- • First point of contact for incoming calls on the IT Service Desk, ensuring all incidents and requests are logged, prioritised and assigned appropriately, with all key information captured on the helpdesk tool.
• Ensure that incidents and requests are dealt with effectively and escalated as required.
• Remote software installation and troubleshooting. Hardware troubleshooting.
• Provide on-call support on a rota basis.
- • Investigate technical queries and provide regular updates where required.
• Analyse/use investigation techniques to resolve queries.
• Resolving queries via different channels such as face to face, telephone and email.
• Develop good working relationships with key contacts throughout the business.
• Maintain high levels of customer service.
• Contribute to the continual improvement of the services provided.
• Work within clearly defined standard operating procedures.
- • Education in computer science, information technology, telecommunication, engineering or similar.
• Experience of working in a service desk role and using helpdesk logging tools.
• Previous working experience in IT would be a plus.
• Experience of utilising ITIL Best Practice – desirable.
• Previous experience of working within Financial Services – desirable.
• Fluency in English (verbal and written).
• Ability to quickly learn.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Forward thinking with a problem solving mentality.
- • Special training and working with world-class tools.
• A perfect opportunity to join a leading company and work with exclusive customers.
• Possibility to build and develop a career in the international team of professionals.
• Rewarding place to work, dynamic and challenging environment.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.