STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL (S3I) client – Mobile Life - is Danske Bank’s independent innovation unit. The objective is to re-think traditional banking and deliver new and improved customer experiences driven by cutting edge technology, innovative working methods and outstanding individuals. Mobile Life strives to operate with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, but at the same time, it benefits from the resources of a large corporation. The culture is relaxed, and t-shirts are more common than ties, however everyone is very ambitious and passionate to move banking into the future.
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER IN MOBILE LIFE
Have you seen our new universe on sunday.dk? Do you want to help us further our disruptive solutions? Seize the opportunity to grow your professional career and use the most innovative and advanced technologies in the business. We need someone like you to automate all the functional tests and some of the integration tests for us.
Our department is newly established, dynamic and rapidly growing with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. The purpose of the department is to deliver innovative and disruptive solutions directly to our banking customers. We work with some of the coolest tech and strive to improve our way of working all the time. We are organized in small cross-functional teams and we are in very close contact with our direct business references.
- As our Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying common and important use cases for our web application and describe them as scripted automated tests.
- You will be dealing with both integration tests against our RESTful API and running automated browser tests.
- You will be working alongside the developers and designing your automated tests, while they write their code. You will collaborate with them and get a head start, when they tell you about what they are building and how you can best test it. You also will be a part or our QA Chapter where We share our knowledge, review and learn testing tools and frameworks and also develop our common abilities towards software development, quality assurance and testing.
You probably have a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science and background as a developer for a couple of years.
You have a passion for automating checks and pushing for better quality.
The following points are valuable to us:
- You are good at (C# or Java) and SQL
- You have experience in API and UI test automation
- You know BDD concepts and tools (e.g. Cucumber, Specflow)
Besides your professional skills, we are looking for a person with creative problem solving skills and the ability to work autonomously in an agile organization. You will have the mandate to move fast and do things differently - e.g. test with the customer, start before having ‘all the answers’ and dare to fail and learn.
- An attractive employee package
- A young, relaxed and ambitious atmosphere
- To become part of a newly established and fast growing organization
- An opportunity to make a difference and grow professionally