This role is responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality products and services through the application of professional testing techniques, knowledge and best practices.
- Work with project team and business roles throughout the development lifecycle to define test scenarios and acceptance criteria for the evolving solution
- Carry out testing throughout the development lifecycle, both exploratory, scripted and automated using a variety of tools and techniques, and covering both functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide rapid feedback and information to the project team and business roles to allow appropriate corrections and decisions to be made. For example through defect raising, re-testing, verbal feedback and test, code and requirement reviews
- Assist in the extensive, yet appropriate, automation of tests to deliver maximum repeatability and efficiency
- Adhere to department procedures and best practices, including testing standards, testing process and project methodology (agile DSDM Atern)
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control/improvements and testing to ensure products/systems are free of flows and function as designed.
- Commercial experience of testing software or database solutions within an agile development lifecycle
- Effective test design, test planning and scheduling
- Experience with different types of functional requirements, ideally user stories but also more traditional styles
- Knowledge of Web Service APIs (XML\XSD\WSDL\SOAP)
- Knowledge of database systems (e.g. SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET/SQL languages
- Good English skills
- Experience of test automation techniques
- Experience of BDD/ATDD techniques
- Use of test management tools (e.g. HP Quality Center, Microsoft TFS 2010)
- Use of agile acceptance test tools (e.g. SpecFlow, Fitnesse, Cucumber)
- A perfect opportunity to join a leading company and work with exclusive customers;
- Work with world-class tools;
- Possibility to build and develop a career in the international team of professionals;
- Rewarding place to work, dynamic and challenging environment.