Prepare, coordinate, evaluate, follow-up and document training activities within Outokumpu and manage them using Outokumpu’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Support the design of training courses and programs
- Create trainings (classroom, scheduled offerings, ELearning, documents, tests)
- Organize training venues to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Administer LMS for training programs. Perform tasks associated with supporting users, maintaining the LMS configuration and user interface, and monitoring system usage, functionality, and user satisfaction.
- Manage training administration processes with several workflows (e.g. registration, cancellation)
- Arrange availability of training tools, methods, and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- Support instructors in LMS usage
- Act as global super user for LMS
- Develop interface usage between LMS and other SuccessFactor Modules
Key linkages & interfaces / most important stakeholders
- MDL team/own organisation
- Outokumpu’s locl training and safety coordinators
- External training providers
- Prior experience using and administrating learning management systems. Success Factors experience is considered an advantage. Good understanding of general SAP landscape
- Good knowledge / experience with training coordination or event coordination
- Fluent in English, ideally one other key company language
- Good planning and organizing skills and problem solving ability
- Career and growth opportunities;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment.
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to rj[eta]afr.lt with subject “Training Coordinator”.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.