As a pivotal part of our team, you’ll have an active role in helping to shape the technology, our development craft and the product itself. All while you use your programming skills and experience to change forever how outdoor maps are created and consumed.
This is a permanent role working out of Vilnius, Lithuania.
- 3D math basics;
- Algorithmic thinking and ability to write high-performance systems;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience with Three.js library;
- Agile development experience;
- Shader programming;
- General purpose programming skills in any of the following: C#, C++, Python, Ruby.
Nice to Have
Send your CV / LinkedIn profile to sp[eta]afr.lt . We can’t wait to hear from you.